Thursday, November 7, 2013

The name of this band is called Pelasgians. Pelasgians according to Wikipedia means the people that were ancestor the Greek. Since the band is a Greek word so I decided to have the band from a country like Greece. The picture I got was like a hilly landscape and so I thought of a type of country/classical music band. Influence by my title and album picture, I this is going to be a soft rock band playing smooth, moving, and full of melodies songs. It would be more directed at older teens to young adults. To fulfill the Greek aspect of it, I decide to use French Script MT as my choice of font because whenever I see or read a word that relates to Greek I think of a fancy cursive font such like French Script MT. The name of the album is The Big Choices in Life. To reflect on more of the old, classical, fancy aspect of the band, I went with Gothic as my fonts. Even though the Gothic fonts is Roman, I still feel that old an ancient civilization like element and it's been used in rock type album cover before like in AC/DC. I also used the Gothic fonts to creates a really fancy "P" in the back  ground. I decide to make the picture looks red purple-ish in some part, darken the other, and added a red "P" to bring out the rock aspect of the band. The red "P" are the most rock like aspect and I hoped for it to balance the overall picture form too much of a country-side kind of thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment